- Returning Students: Readmission (academically dropped) or Re-entry (left in good standing)
- Nondegree or Guest Students: Adult non-traditional learners or guests from other institutions
- Dual Credit: High school students taking courses for concurrent credit in their high school
- Distance Learning Students: Veterinary Technology Distance Learning and Digital Education courses
- College of Agriculture - Pathway to Purdue: Joint program in agriculture between Purdue and Ivy Tech - Lafayette
- Second-Degree Accelerated Nursing: Accelerated program for holders of a baccalaureate degree in another field who want to pursue a BS degree in Nursing.
- Create a user account to apply to Purdue University.
- You will be emailed a temporary PIN to access your account and create a secure password.
Students applying to the Graduate School use the Graduate School application.
For help, contact the Office of Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log in to continue an application.
Create an account to start a new application.
Note: To protect the privacy and security of your application, you must register your email address. Once created, you may access your account at any time, using your registered email and self-selected password.